The manufacturers are releasing devices with much greater specifications and compactness. But manufacturers always try to restrict users from accessing the full power of the device to make sure the device’s life time gets a boost. If restoring a Nandroid backup isn’t a viable option, then your next best bet is to flash a stock ROM. Finally, you might want to relock your bootloader as well.
If you’re looking for the correct firmware file for your device, we’d suggest you start by going through your device’s section over at XDA-Developers forums. Through this page, you can download the SP Flash Tool (Smart Phone Flash Tool) for MediaTek Android devices.
The fact is that a lot of people want to replace the stock ROM and customize it by themselves. What’s more, TWRP will be a great help if there was something wrong inside the device. The HTC U11 was launched this year with a powerful hardware and the flashing HTC Sense software. It offers a 5.5-inches super LCD5 display, a Snapdragon 835 chipset, USB Type-C, front-mounted fingerprint sensor and more. The software has its own perks with the HTC device, that includes Boomsound technology and Edge Sense. If you have already customized the device with custom ROMs/recovery/root, and want to restore HTC U11 to stock firmware, then we will help you. Backup of firmware depends on how the TWRP maintainer predefined selection of partitions for this phone model.
- Simply boot into recovery, tap on backup user data and the backup will commence at once depending on if you have enough space for the backup on your SD card.
- Once you do, you only need to focus on saving your downloaded media files elsewhere, such as photos or videos.
- If restoring a Nandroid backup isn’t a viable option, then your next best bet is to flash a stock ROM.
- However, as this is true the changes can be reverted if you know what you are doing.
- Checkout How to Make Fake WhatsApp Conversation and See who visited your Whatsapp profile today.
- Here is the full list of Fastboot commands if you want to further customize the experience.
You will see an Android robot on your screen that indicates your device is in download mode. Plug it in to your computer using the firmware USB cable that came with it. There are stock ROMs for each of the Samsung devices available out there. You will need to download the one that is for your device. Have you flashed a custom ROM on your Android device that you do not like anymore?